Who are we looking for
We expect all team members to do their life’s best work while they are at Persistence Labs. We’re on the lookout for passionate, hungry, motivated, hardcore crypto-native folks who want to win (at life!).
- We want people who want to play long-term games with long-term people.
- We strongly believe in the powers of compounding (money, relationships, expertise).
- We stay humble when things are going well and persistent when things are not going well.
- Ultimately, results matter not just efforts or processes.
- We care for the people we work with. Truly!
- Good vibes!
About the role
Persistence Labs is looking for a Growth Marketer to help scale its overall marketing strategy. This role is pivotal in growing our business through strategic distribution channels, effective community management, and a robust social media presence. The ideal candidate will be deeply immersed in the DeFi space, particularly within the Cosmos ecosystem, and possess a blend of creativity, analytical skills, and a passion for growth hacking.
Roles & responsibilities
- Cultivate and manage active, engaging communities across various platforms such as Discord, Telegram, Twitter, and Reddit.
- Organise and execute AMAs, webinars, and other engagement initiatives.
- Collaborate with thought leaders in the DeFi and Cosmos ecosystem to expand our reach and enhance brand awareness.
- Know your memes!
- Stay on top of industry trends and competitor activities to identify new growth opportunities.
- Work closely with the product development team to understand product features, translating technical details into user-friendly content.
- Track and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and strategies, making data-driven decisions for future initiatives.
- Capture and retain the attention of audiences within the DeFi space.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field.
- Experience in marketing, preferably in the DeFi, blockchain, or cryptocurrency sectors.
- Clear copywriting skills
- Excellent thinking, task management, and communication skills
- Exhibit curiosity and hunger to learn about DeFi
- Bonus: Knowledge of Proof-of-Stake, especially liquid staking
- Bonus: Strong understanding of the Cosmos ecosystem
About Persistence Labs
Persistence Labs is a team of 25+ highly motivated and skilled individuals working towards a common goal. The team has a total of 4 functions across each product team - Engineering, Design, Marketing, and Business Development. In addition, Persistence Labs has a corporate team responsible for Legal, Compliance, Operations and Finance.
We are a fully global team with people coming together from all parts of the world - Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Members of the Persistence team have been early Cosmos community members and helped launch the Cosmos Hub in 2019. We have been early adopters of Inter Blockchain Communication (IBC) and have had a stellar record of being at the forefront of innovation in Cosmos and beyond. The Persistence Labs team pioneered liquid staking in Cosmos, with pSTAKE being the first liquid staking solution built for Cosmos.