Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Marketing specialist for the United Kingdom to inspire growth, excitement and education about Binance and our products and the Cryptocurrency industry.
With over 10 million users worldwide, we are looking to expand our reach even further.
This role will work remotely as part of a small team with the responsibility of expanding our brand awareness, planning and executing creative marketing campaigns, both online and offline.
It requires working both highly autonomously and as part of the global distributed marketing team.
- Planning and execution of online and some offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns to local audiences.
- Grow our user base and increase awareness of the Binance brand in fun, creative and informative ways.
- Monitor event/campaign progress and results using data analysis and user feedback to ensure ever-improving efficacy and user experience.
- Be the eyes and ears on the ground: Understand and share knowledge on local trends, communities and news
- Innovate new ways to increase brand awareness and keep up to date on modern marketing trends.
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing planning and execution work experience, preferably in tech/internet/ecommerce, B2C facing.
- Strong coordination skills and strategic mindset for marketing. Familiarity with online and offline marketing avenues such as social media, community management, event management, others
- Proven experience in growing and managing user base
- Must be a Native or near-native level English speaker having spent 5+ years in UK
- Must have a strong interest in crypto/blockchain/technology space
- Must be able to work independently. Strong work professionalism and collaboration to work remote with global marketing team members
- University degree relating to Marketing is a plus
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire