Phantom is one of the fastest growing non-custodial wallets on the market, now with the ability to use Ethereum, Polygon, and Solana at the same time. As the Head of Business Development, you will work hand-in-hand with the founders and other department leads to shape company strategy and utilize high-leverage business and partnership opportunities in order to execute that strategy. Your day-to-day will include interfacing with partners, constructing complex deals and strategizing with other leads. You will work directly with web3 native companies like OpenSea, and 0x as well as global giants like Paypal and Google.
- Owning partnerships strategy: You will own and develop the overall partnerships strategy and function within the organization.
- Drive success of new products: You will work very closely with product, engineering, and design to ensure the success of new products and business lines. When launching new products, you will help guarantee launch partners from the ecosystem.
- Sourcing new business and partnerships opportunities: You will identify and present new and exciting partnership opportunities that will help Phantom execute strategy and achieve its goals.
- Ensuring the success of existing partners: You will work closely with existing and future partners by synthesizing feedback, negotiating deal structures, and managing relationships.
- 5+ years experience in partnerships, business development, or strategy (with at least 1 of the years at a software or technology company)
- Deep understanding of web3 culture, DApp landscapes (NFT marketplaces, DeFi, Play-To-Earn), and the Solana + Ethereum ecosystems
- Experience with working in cross-functional team environments (engineering, product, support, partnerships, marketing, etc.)
Why Work with Us
We are a team of experienced builders with a ton of traction in a big and growing market – our users are so passionate they were hacking their way into our private beta. Only months after launching we’ve acquired millions of users, and are adding hundreds of thousands every week. We are by far the leading wallet on Solana, and plan to expand to other chains soon.
On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular.
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience.
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges.
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).
- 401(k) retirement plan (although we are not matching at this time)
- Wellness benefit
- Daily lunch benefit
The target base salary for this role will range between $210,000 to $250,00 with the addition of equity and benefits. This is determined by a few factors including your skillset, prior relevant experience, quality of interviews and market factors (such as location) at the point in time of offer.