As the Head of Communications, you’ll lead global brand marketing and creative strategies for all external communications including the website, PR, blog, research, whitepapers, social media, speaking appearances, and more. You will be behind Chainlink’s public brand and work directly with our CMO and executive team to strategize, design, and execute the communications strategy for our product globally.
- Develop and execute a world-class media strategy that shares the Chainlink story across the international business, trade (blockchain / tech) and mainstream press
- Oversee all external communications including Chainlink product launches and third party ecosystem announcements with partners, projects, node operators, integrators, users, etc.
- Write and/or edit a large range of content including key messages, press releases, media pitches, and all other materials required to support communications, public relations, and analyst relations strategies
- Partner with our PR agency to drive meaningful coverage across press, podcast, video and other media
- Strengthen the relationships with top research analysts through one-on-one engagements, briefings, and proactive outreaches
- Create and execute a comprehensive global content strategy; work with country managers to localize content across various geographies
- Oversee all messaging on website, social media (Twitter, etc.), blog, etc.
- Pitch and manage speaking opportunities at conferences and other in-person events
- Collaborate with the executive team to develop their point of view and provide media training/coaching as needed to help establish them as experts in the field
- Build and lead a team of exceptional communications professionals; manage a team of writers, videographers, and content producers
- Constantly monitor for breaking news, trends, and industry updates
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 7+ years of experience in communications, marketing or related fields
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and storytelling skills to express messages concisely and compellingly
- A demonstrated ability to understand a complex technical subject matter and to simplify and explain it to a broader audience
- Demonstrate grace under fire and ability to work in a fast-paced working environment, ability to deliver a quality product under time-bound and stressful circumstances
- A proven track record of building long-term, beneficial relationships with media and analysts
- Ability to keep up to date with the latest news and discoveries in the blockchain and technology space
- Experience successfully managing agencies, clients and/or direct reports
- Experience working with global companies with and audience bases in multiple languages
- Experience working on developer tools, technical products, and open-source a plus
- Passion for the blockchain space and its power to change the world for the better
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
*Chainlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*