We’re building Omni: a platform allowing developers to deploy applications across all rollups without fragmenting liquidity. We’re looking for early team members to help us bring this ambitious vision to life.
We’re a team who already built a platform that processed over $70M leading to our $18M fundraise from top investors including Pantera, Two Sigma Ventures, Coinbase Ventures alongside angel investors including Stani Kulechov (founder of Aave), Sandeep Nailwal (cofounder of Polygon) and more. In addition to this our most recent testnet onboarded over 300,000 users in less than two months. We are growing rapidly and we need ambitious and experienced team members to join us to help scale Ethereum’s future.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced crypto marketing professional, who will design and coordinate all marketing efforts aimed at expanding Omni’s community, enhancing its business, and elevating its brand perception to the status of an industry-leading project.
- Be the go-to owner for all the marketing, PR, communication and promotion activities
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with Omni’s vision, mission, and goals, in order to build out Omni as an industry-leading brand. Omni should become synonymous with solving fragmentation in the Ethereum ecosystem
- Build a best-in-class marketing team – we aim to have this role quickly grow into a team of experts that you will lead
- Supervise social media efforts and community engagement programs (e.g. testnet campaigns, ambassador program, etc.) to grow Omni’s community and their engagement
- Identify and source highest leverage projects and KOLs that we can partner with to amplify our messaging, ideally bringing existing relationships and deep networks to amplify the brand, our platform, and our credibility as a team
- Stay on top of new trends and act quickly to tune our marketing messaging and plan
- Coordinate external amplification with PR teams, journalists, podcast hosts, newsletters etc. leading to Omni’s growing brand presence throughout media channels
- Help shape the company’s product roadmap based on marketing feedback
- Build and implement employer branding strategies, to help increase the number of quality applications to Omni
- 5+ years professional experience in Marketing or Community Management, including 2+ years in Crypto marketing
- Demonstrated leadership in a Head of Marketing or similar role at a Crypto company
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline (preferred)
- Strong knowledge and passion for blockchain technology/ space: Can thoroughly explain how ethereum, rollups, core DeFi protocols and interoperability protocols function
- Track record of building successful brands (preferably with “thought leader” perception)
- Strong understanding of differences in community growth strategy for Web3 vs. Web2
- Expertise in supervising a wide spectrum of marketing projects, including social media management, ambassador programs, PR campaigns, community engagement programs, KOLs relationship management, media relations etc.
- A deep and relevant network including industry leaders and executives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our benefits include competitive compensation, early stage equity allocations, team outings and unlimited PTO. In addition, you’ll join a team of high caliber team innovating at the frontier of crypto that work collaboratively to help one another accelerate their personal growth.
We are a mission driven company. We believe deeply that through software engineering we can build a self-sovereign society. In our day to day, we make decisions based upon our company values of Individual Autonomy, Long-Term Orientation and Open Access.
The future belongs to all of us, independent of our origins. Omni is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.