Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 3000 strong team. For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
About the role:
As Head of North America Research for Growth you will collaborate with the various internal stakeholders to help us understand the evolving needs of the market and personas of the customer segments joining the world of Web3 and Crypto in North America.
You will be tying together first party internal data with research gathered from external sources and via programs run with internationally recognized partners and vendors. The insights your team produces will help stakeholders and teams across the business craft better strategies and roadmaps, and as an integral part of Crypto.com’s Growth team your work will have an immediate and material impact on the growth of the Crypto.com ecosystem overall.
- Develop a deep understanding of our platform vision, mission, products and business models in North America.
- Execute primary market research programs (including vendor management) to understand market trends and customer needs and personas.
- Coordinate the integration and translation of primary, secondary, competitive and environmental insights into growth strategies for the Crypto.com products and services.
- Advise and counsel stakeholders in the development and on the implementation of new and existing growth strategies and as a result, share accountability for their success.
- Contribute to improve our strategic planning process through outside-in market perspectives.
- Share your insights and learnings with business and product teams across the organization.
- Present findings and analysis in alignment with organizational priority to senior management.