Founded in 2016, æternity is an open-source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform that builds on decentralized cryptographic P2P technology. Designed to deliver unmatched productivity, transparent governance, and global scalability, we are enabling scalable smart contracts interfacing with real-world data. Our technology is ready to scale and now is the time to bring it into the market.
We are looking for a senior professional in the senior business development role of Head of Partner Management. Your main focus will be building a partner channel which addresses (IT) consulting and IT implementation companies who are interested in employing our technology.
Build Partner Channel program
• Develop, maintain and execute Partner Channel program which addresses (IT) consulting and IT implementation companies
• Create overall partner program strategy, program requirements and benefits, onboarding procedures, program documentation, reports, and outbound communication
• Develop, maintain and execute Channel Partner program incentive documents to clearly identify the benefits, terms & conditions and rules of engagement with a focus on continuous process improvement
Recruitment & training of partners
• Proactively recruits new qualifying partners
• Develop training materials, create presentations for partners. Coordinate with other company teams to deliver adequate partner training for business and technical skills
• Provide regular governance, reporting, and management of indirect and joint/co-selling activities
• Reports to the Head of aeternity consulting
• Enlists the support of marketing, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed
Key Qualifications for Success (both internally and externally)
• 5+ years of experience in building (technology/and or consultancy) partner channels
• Track record in partner acquisition and management
• Affinity or ideally experience in blockchain technology
• Must have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be nimble and thrive in a fluid environment.
• Hands-on, self-directed professional who plans, prepares and executes professionally.
• Ideally, experience in consultancy work and/or requirements of consultancy partners
• English a must, further languages advantageous
• Able to lead by example, hands-on if needed
Availability: Short term
Location: remote + frequent presence in Liechtenstein. Travel to various countries worldwide