CoinList is where blue-chip crypto projects raise capital and grow their communities, and is now one of the fastest growing crypto financial platforms. We support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities.
We’re growing fast (March revenues exceeded all of 2020) and are looking for an experienced recruiting leader to help us scale.
As a CoinList’s Head of Recruiting, you’ll work directly with the CEO to attract and retain the best talent from around the world. You’ll create and scale processes for a rapidly growing company at the center of the blockchain industry. You’ll engage with candidates from across the spectrum of disciplines that make the blockchain ecosystem function: engineering, design, product, legal, compliance, finance. You’ll ensure every candidate has an excellent experience, hired or not.
This is the most important role in the company and there will never be a dull moment. If you are an exceptional recruiting leader who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Who you are
- You love recruiting. You thrive around other people. You leave meetups with more energy than when you arrived. Your greatest satisfaction comes from connecting people and building teams. You make people feel comfortable.
- You’ve done this before. You have a BA/BS degree from a great school and 5+ years in full lifecycle recruiting (sourcing, screening, compensation, and closing). You understand the startup world and have successfully hired people across a wide range of industries and roles.
- You know your tools cold. You live inside your ATS and you know every advanced feature. You have a strong opinion on the merits of Greenhouse vs. Lever. You used canned responses for everything.
- You are organized and meticulous. You love lists. You never let things slip through the cracks. You double check everything, and people know they can count on you to get things done. Amidst the chaos of a startup environment, you’re able to chase things down and quickly drive the team to decisions ont things, regardless of what else is going on.
- You are a clear communicator. You speak clearly and succinctly. You craft wonderful emails. You never end sentences in prepositions or misplace comma’s. You saw that the last sentence had an unnecessary apostrophe and it killed you.
- You are scrappy and entrepreneurial. You focus on the things that matter and push back on things that don’t. You can find any email address. You love coming up with crazy ideas for sourcing new candidates.
- You are curious about crypto. If you don’t already know about crypto you’re excited to dive into you. You’ve never shied away from technology and you enjoy learning new things.
- You have good values. You enjoy hanging out with your teammates, make the workplace more fun for everyone, and care about doing the right thing.
What you will do
- You’ll design our recruiting engine. From crafting great job descriptions, to deciding what benefits we should offer, to designing what our interview experience should feel like, you will design, scale, measure, and optimize every aspect of our recruiting experience.
- You’ll ensure things are moving quickly. We should never lose a great hire because we didn’t move fast enough. Your job is to hold us to this — working across teams to ensure that hiring managers make swift decisions, candidates hear from us within hours of their interviews, and we are constantly out-executing other companies.
- You’ll measure and optimize. How many candidates do we source each week, and how is this improving over time? Where in the process are we losing candidates? Which email subject lines are most effective? You will deeply understand each lever so our process gets better and better over time.
- You’ll make candidates feel welcome. We want all candidates to leave with a great impression of CoinList — especially those who do not receive offers from us. Your job is to ensure this happens by setting the culture, driving the communications, and being the internal champion of the candidate experience.
- You’ll shape the culture. The happier our employees are, the stronger our company is (and the less recruiting we will need to do). You will operate every day with this in mind and work our our HR/Ops team to ensure that the people you hired are developing, growing, and are grateful each day that they chose to join CoinList.
- You’ll rapidly grow and develop. At CoinList you’ll be working with smart, creative teammates who love to learn and teach each other. From ramping up on crypto to brainstorming on new product ideas, you’ll find yourself stretching to new areas, immersed in feedback, and engrossed in deep conversations on a daily basis.
- You’ll help build a new industry. Crypto is a far bigger deal than most people realize, and at CoinList you will be be at the forefront of it. There are all sorts of challenges you’ll be working though and new questions you’ll have to answer as you work to create this new industry. If you’re successful, you’ll build something the world has never before seen.
As an early employee at CoinList you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life.