The Solana Foundation has a mission to help support and grow the Solana network and its community while driving mass adoption for blockchain. The Solana Foundation is working to realize a world where individuals own their data, use permissionless networks, and transfer information freely around the world.
Solana Foundation is looking to hire a Head of Talent with the responsibility for establishing best practices for sourcing & recruiting top talent, strategically partnering with Hiring leaders and Executives, and development infrastructure to drive company growth.
To be successful in this role…
- Be a strategic advisor to hiring leaders and Executives on effective hiring practices, establish best processes and lead all hiring efforts
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand their hiring needs and proactively translate that into a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Ability to pivot and problem solve in a fast-paced environment; implementing solutions and iterating/reiterating on processes for continuous improvement
- Work with hiring leaders to help write job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Build a diverse pipeline of candidates using creative sourcing channels
- Plan screening calls, interviews, and assessments
- Manage vendor/agencies relationships
- Further develop scalable solutions for hiring and sourcing
- Ability to lead and who isn’t afraid to be hands-on when it comes to hiring talent
- Experience sourcing & closing senior level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Experience with sourcing and closing candidates from both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Drives recruiting KPIs and metrics to improve the quality of hiring and with the candidate experience
- A proactive approach to identifying and recommending new or changing existing processes to better align with company goals
- Meticulous attention to detail and professionalism in working with candidates, hiring managers, leaders, and stakeholders
- Impeccable judgment and ability to handle confidential information
- Experience coaching hiring managers and helping them develop strategic recruiting plans.
- A can do attitude, who can work in an unstructured environment
- Superior analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about diversity and inclusion in the workplace and go above and beyond to ensure that it’s top of mind at all times
- A creative thinker who thrives in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Biased towards process improvement – you love finding ways to make processes more efficient and streamlined
- 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a high-growth tech environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with an interest and passion in continued learning and development
- Experience scaling teams in fast-paced environments with an emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
- Experience managing a team of senior talent and supporting their growth and professional development
- Proven success with hiring talent of all levels, from IC roles to leadership for both technical and non-technical roles
- Experience with high-growth technology startups is a huge plus.
- Professional experience in the blockchain / cryptocurrency industry is a huge plus
Perks & Benefits
- DOE – Competitive Salary + Benefits
- 100% Employer-paid health insurance (health, dental, and vision) Premium PPO plan for you and your dependents
- Life Insurance, 401k and Health/Wellness benefits
- Monthly cell phone & internet stipend
- Work from home office stipend
- Flexible vacation policy