Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that makes us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
As HR & Recruitment Specialist you will be providing support to Xapo’s Global People Team – HR Operations and Talent Acquisition. The People Team is responsible for cultivating a culture of execution, high performance, and enrichment at Xapo.
- Human Resources: assisting HR Lead with onboarding functions including reference checks, contract preparation and administration, policy administration, general reporting, updating records in HR systems, supporting team members enquiries and assisting with payroll. Assistance with rolling out career development plans, performance management and training & development initiatives. Collaborate with implementation of general HR Operations process improvements by liaising with stakeholders at all levels.
- Recruitment: supporting TA Lead with all recruitment activities including writing job descriptions, headhunting, managing recruitment agencies, conducting HR interviews, hiring managers in-take meetings, management of applicant tracking system, performing background checks, ensuring a delightful candidate and internal stakeholder experience. Manage a seamless transition from the recruitment process to onboarding with Xapo.
- People Team Processes: Collaborating on implementation of new processes and programs within the People Team such as training and development, engagement and performance management, supporting vendor relationships.
- Employee Engagement & Branding: Provide assistance with coordinating Xapo’s recognition program and giveaways (monthly Xapo Stars program), promoting company-wide all hands events and virtual social events. Lead recruitment advertisement events, internal communications initiatives, co-ordinate social media postings, tracking Xapo employer reputation across various channels and implementing initiatives to improve it, researching new channels and sites for promotion and corporate profiles.
- 2-4 + years’ experience in HR and Recruitment
- GMT+/- 2 time-zone required
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems, big plus if BambooHR and or Greenhouse specifically
- Good relationship management with stakeholders
- Experience working with highly confidential information
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional proficiency in written and spoken English language
- Strong attention-to-detail and excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- FinTech mentality
- Knowledge of Bitcoin and Digital Banking will get you extra points
- Experience in a fast-paced delivery execution environment
- Remote Experience preferred
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
We founded Xapo to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, we developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
Now, we’re bringing our expertise to all facets of our users’ finances. Because no matter who we are or where we’re from, we all deserve more options, more control, and more peace of mind where our money is concerned.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer – we believe that diversity is critical to our success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation of Xapo – it allows us to create products that cater to clients around the world.