Xapo is a fast-growing, global fintech company with a mission to build a safe and global way to use money. We’re a fully distributed team, with 250+ Xapiens working from 50+ countries.
We’re seeking a collaborative, proactive problem-solver to join us as Implementation Lead – Asia at Xapo. This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere in Asia.
BALANCE FOR BETTER
At Xapo, we embrace our differences and actively foster an inclusive environment where we all can thrive. We’re a flexible, family friendly environment, and we recognize that everyone has commitments outside of work. We have a goal of reaching gender parity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including women and minorities. Diversity is not a tagline at Xapo; it is our foundation.
As Implementation Lead you will be responsible for masterminding, outlining, and developing initial Xapo service(s) in a country. You will build the foundation of Xapo’s relationship with partners, encompassing the creation of a joint implementation and launch plan for the respective country. The development of the joint implementation plan includes designing goals and how success will be measured and tracked during and after implementation.
You will ensure the implementation remains on time and on budget and that all stakeholders are motivated to hit their goals. As Implementation Leads you will be focused on high alignment between key stakeholders such as service managers, country managers, and higher management, and also across multiple departments. You will prepare efficient and concise communication to achieve such alignment. In addition, you will be expected to present and prepare progress reports and ensure the project is furthering XAPO goals at all times.
The ideal candidate is curious, with a passion for data and details to impact the business. Diligence, perseverance, and proactiveness are key to succeed in this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Planning, implementing, and launching XAPO MVP services in a country.
- Defining in accordance with local partner the implementation scope, goals and deliverables.
- Defining tasks and required resources for country implementation and launch.
- Collecting and managing communications with local partner stakeholders as well as XAPO domains.
- Creating a schedule and implementation timeline.
- Tracking deliverables.
- Ensuring cross-domain alignment & communication.
- Tracking toward launch milestones.
- Presenting to stakeholders ( on both XAPO and local partner) reports on progress as well as problems and solutions.
- Implementing and managing change when necessary to meet implementation success criteria.
- Evaluating and assessing the results of country implementation.
- 3-5 years’ related experience in managing a large technical implementation.
- Proven project management experience with technology rolls outs, implementations or big interoperability projects between two companies.
- Fluency in English – you will need to write effective copy in English.
- Previous experience using JIRA as project management tool.
- Previous experience handling complex relationships.
- Ability to negotiate between problems and solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with strategic thinking, turning high-level requirements to KPIs for team alignment across all implementation tasks.
- Strong communication, prioritization skills and attention to detail.
- Potential to run a team.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
At Xapo, we’re building a way for users all over the world to send, receive, spend, and store their money globally and safely. We’re firm believers that no matter who you are or where you’re from, you deserve easy access to digital financial services.
Launched in 2014 by Wences Casares (CEO) & Federico Murrone (COO), Xapo has made an unparalleled investment in security infrastructure, assembled a renowned advisory board, and raised $40M from top venture capital firms in Silicon Valley & the world.
Xapo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives is critical to our success as a global company. A diverse, inclusive workplace enables us to create products that best serve our customers all around the world. It is the foundation of Xapo.