Paxos Communications department is looking for a talented, self-starting communications professional to lead internal and executive communications. This role will report to the Director of Communications but will work cross functionally.
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky – supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a Internal Communications Manager, you’ll get to:
- Develop and implement company wide internal communications strategy and programs that drive employee engagement, while ensuring consistency and alignment with external messaging
- Develop channel strategy and governance to ensure the most effective means of reaching and engaging Paxos employees
- Support the development of messaging and internal presentations for company updates, key initiatives, change management efforts, and other topics and events of company wide importance
- Establish metrics that help track engagement and inform the evolution of internal communications programs
- Support crisis communications to internal constituencies as needs arise
- Develop internal communication specific metrics and adjust strategy and tactics over time based on results
- Provide strategic counsel and writing support to the Paxos executive leadership team
- Develop and deliver engaging internal exec communication strategies to drive connection with Paxos employees and commitment and alignment to our mission and direction.
- Implement processes that drive long-term planning, high-quality content gathering, and rigorous execution across all aspects of internal and executive communications
- Act as a trusted communications advisor to senior executives
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- Strategic and creative thinker with ability to roll up their sleeves to get work done
- Strong executive presence and proven track record of influence with senior teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels of an organization and across functions with a collaborative work style and a bias for action
- Strong project and event management skills with adeptness to manage details with precision and accuracy
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- 8+ years of experience in communication role with financial background preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, or related field
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!