Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About People and Talent
People and Talent support the entire ConsenSys community. We strive to be the destination employer of choice for our ecosystem. That goal is embedded in all the work we do to attract, retain and support our amazing talent. By joining our team you’ll be working with a diverse group of incredible individuals who put ‘people first’ and are designing and building the workplace of the future
What you’ll do
A Payroll Analyst to join the international payroll team operating globally across Europe and Asia Pacific regions. Currently in a growth period, they are looking to expand their payroll to match the growing demand while providing an opportunity for a payroll enthusiast to join the company during exciting period of headcount expansion.
As EMEA Payroll Analyst you will be processing payroll data for multiple countries predominantly across European and Asia Pacific jurisdictions. You will bring previous exposure to EMEA and APAC Payroll to understand local legislation.
- Process payroll for designated countries across Europe and Asia Pacific
- Continuously seek and promote process improvement
- Manage payroll vendors in Europe and Asia while adhering to contract and SLA
- Develop relationships with local authorities to understand local payroll and tax legislation
- Partner with internal stakeholders to upgrade employee experience
- Work closely with the HR team to deliver on any non-standard HR processes
- Provide process support for payroll in conjunction with the payroll providers.
- Participate in Joint Solution Design session with payroll outsource vendor and their payroll service providers assisting with the development of future state payroll outsource design
- Implementing new Payroll systems as part of Payroll transformation
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Solid experience in running EMEA and APAC payroll 4+ years
- Knowledge in local payroll and tax legislation
- Strong systems experience and advanced Excel skills including V-lookups and Pivot Tables.
- European language would be an advantage
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.