CoinList is where the best crypto projects in the world raise capital and grow their communities. Through our token sale platform, we’ve helped projects like Filecoin, Blockstack, and Algorand raise over $500 million. Through our community-building tools, we’ve helped projects like DFINITY, 0x, and Dapper Labs (makers of CryptoKitties) engage developers and crypto enthusiasts. We are backed by top-tier investors, have offices in SF and NY, and are just getting started.
The investor support team at CoinList is the primary interface between CoinList and the investors using our suite of products. Developing and maintaining trust with users is a core part of our business. You’ll answer inbound questions about our product and identify and communicate issues in concise language.
CoinList is planning to introduce wallets and trading functionality over the next few months. This role will initially be focused on building operational processes for these products.
We’re especially interested in candidates who have held support or operational roles at crypto-currency or fintech companies. This is a remote, part-time (~20 hours/week) position. We strongly prefer that candidates be able to work on a US time-zone (e.g. ET/PT).
Who you are
- You’re excited about cryptocurrency. CoinList’s mission is to help the best crypto companies succeed by serving as a trusted advisor in the space. We’re incredibly excited by the power of distributed ledger technology, and you should be too.
- You’re entrepreneurial. This role is autonomous – you’re really excited about proposing and testing ideas based on issues and opportunities you see.
- You’re an excellent communicator. You’ll be the primary interface between CoinList and our users and be responsible for diagnosing user issues and helping users navigate our products.
What you will do
- Make the best teams in crypto successful. CoinList has helped companies like 0x, DFINITY, and Filecoin raise funds and build their communities. You’ll work closely with companies like these to support them during token sales or hackathons and leverage internal resources to make sure they’re successful.
- Delight our users. Educate investors on how to use our products and answer inbound questions.
- Diagnose bugs. Facilitate product feedback to our engineering teams.
- A little bit of everything. Ad-hoc projects to help scale our customer support capacity (e.g. keeping our FAQ section up-to-date, etc.)