The IT Helpdesk Administrator will help maintain and improve our Macintosh systems, office networks, and end-user support for Circle’s New York office, and all remote offices worldwide. We’re looking for an energetic people-person to be able to interface enthusiastically with all levels of users within Circle.
What you’ll work on:
- Onboard new employees and deploy hardware refreshes to existing employees
- Install, configure and support hardware and software on OS X devices
- Troubleshoot issues with OS X, Macintosh hardware, networking, security issues and other needs that arise
- Manage and audit hardware inventory and software site licenses, as well as security and compliance policies
- Provide training to employees, both formal and ad hoc, on software usage and good security practices
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- 2+ years experience with deployment, configuration projects working with OS X systems and related peripherals
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment
- Experience monitoring and resolving issues in a ticketing system, e.g. Zendesk or similar
- Understand management issues for OS X systems, MDM, and using hard drive encryption (FileVault)
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP stack and networking protocols such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, NTP, etc
Circle is a global crypto finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people and institutions create and share value globally. With our suite of products, we enable our customers to send and receive money around the world easily, as well as invest in and trade crypto assets. In March 2019, Circle acquired SeedInvest, the largest equity crowdfunding platform in the United States, as well as a licensed broker-dealer.
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We’re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat), Accel Partners, and Bitmain, with offices in Boston, New York, Dublin, London and Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.