At Axie Infinity, we build products that have the potential to educate millions of people about how to interact with blockchain technology through fascinating games and applications.
Axie, our first product, is a community-driven digital pet game that replaces the abusive traditional gaming model and allows players to earn money while battling, raising, and building a kingdom with their friends.
Axie is inspired by classic games you probably grew up playing such as Pokémon, Neopets or Tamagotchi.
We’ve established ourselves as a bleeding edge project in the blockchain space. We’re known for our amazing art, fanatic community, addictive gameplay, and advanced technical solutions.
- Graduated from top universities, including Yale and NTU (Singapore).
- Has a top competitive programming background: IOI 2010, ACM-ICPC World Final 2014, 2015.
- Co-founded multiple companies and funds, for example, Lozi and Triumvirate Capital.
- Has previous experience at Google, Uber, PayPal, Garena, and Anduin Transactions.
- Backed by top investors, including Animoca Brands, Hashed, Pangea, ConsenSys, 500 Startups, and more.
To date, blockchain technology has been boring and mainly focused on trading. Axie is here to change that with fun, dynamic gameplay that allows players to improve and trade assets that they have complete and total ownership over.
Axie is also more than a game— it’s a gaming platform with infinite possibilities and potential spinoff mini-games so you’ll have a lot of freedom to start new initiatives and make them your own.
Your Day to Day
- Create UI/UX wireframes and turn gameplay concepts into game design documents.
- Design and balance game systems (in-game rewards, in-game economy, difficulty progression, etc).
- Gather, track, and analyze in-game data.
- Test, monitor and analyze game KPIs to improve existing features and prioritize roadmaps.
- Brainstorm new concepts and ideas with other team members.
- At least 1-year experience in game design (RPG/Card Battle/RTS/Casual…).
- Good Math and Logic skills.
- A good sense of player psychology and motivation.
- Knowledge of game statistics/tracking.
- Understanding of trends in the mobile gaming market.
- Clear and precise communication skills.
- A fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Exposure to bleeding edge technology.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Company trips and bonding activities.