Cointelegraph is seeking a key account manager for delivering marketing and event solutions to clients. Creative leaders from outside the Crypto and Blockchain space are strongly encouraged to apply!
We are interested in people with experience in advertising, special project marketing and creative thinkers who are self-motivated.
We are looking for a driven business development leader with a demonstrated success that can provide full marketing representation for our clients while simultaneously growing our client base and managing accounts.
Main requirements and responsibilities:
- Accountable for revenue in US/EU/Asian regions and their accompanying verticals.
- Proven track record with a minimum of 3 years of experience in similar roles. Business Development leaders are strongly encouraged to apply.
- People from outside the industry strongly encouraged to apply. Individuals involved in sales/business development/marketing product owner roles in the fintech/blockchain area will also be considered.
- Understand and create bespoke and customized packages for key accounts to suit the needs and wants of our individual clients.
- Flexible, independent and a good presenter – Cointelegraph is the leading source of news in the blockchain space and you will be representing our brand and products.
- Strategize and collaborate internally to drive monetization and income growth each quarter and year.
- We hope you are based in one of the following cities: New York, London, Berlin, Hong Kong, Singapore. Remote work can be accommodated for the ideal candidate. Flexibility needed for the frequent flight to business meetings and conferences when necessary.
- Work closely with executives and directors to drive the brand forward globally.
- To act as both an account manager and as a representative of regional business relations.
- We look for team members who are focused and trustworthy taking on large tasks and projects.
- You must be curious and interested in blockchain – After all, it is an interesting industry!
- Competitive salary
- NYC and Tokyo based office space available to employees
- Remote working option
- Flexible working hours
- Room for growth in a rapidly scaling international media company and business leader.