MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
- Conceptualize, write, and edit persuasive copy for cross-channel brand marketing campaign assets, including social media, video/motion, and digital.
- Creating compelling social media copy for several platforms with a strong focus on Twitter, TikTok and IG for stories, reels, and posts
- Understand and incorporate MoonPay’s content strategy and brand positioning into all content, as appropriate.
- Drive alignment around design decisions by soliciting, synthesizing and managing design feedback from multiple directions and stakeholders. Translate campaign positioning strategies into clear, user-centered messaging channels that differentiate MoonPay.
- Nail a tight brief, and brief in a project with specific cues to how and why we are attracting, engaging, and converting key audiences.
- Effectively present creative concepts and copy to internal teams and stakeholders, incorporating feedback to make the work stronger.
- Collaborate with product marketers, and other creatives to develop creative platforms and channel recommendations that deliver on campaign strategic objectives.
- Have a specific point of view as to how we convey our brand across all social brand channels and messaging platforms.
- Campaign Excellence – make decisions and drive adoption of mechanisms that elevate how we approach brand marketing communications. Raise the broader team’s awareness of what’s required to make great use of campaign opportunities and drive revenue growth across MoonPay.
- Secure, brief, and manage freelance writers as needed to deliver projects.
- Review work from junior teammates and / or freelancers, providing guidance to advance the best thinking in line with the brief and project scope.
- MoonPay’s mission is to onboard everyday users into crypto – the type of users who have never touched crypto before—so the ability to translate fundamental concepts in an easy to understand way is essential.
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience as a Copywriter, Creative Director, or similar role focused on writing and producing a range of marketing communications assets, especially in Social Media.
- Experience with Brand, Digital and Social Campaigns.
- Experience in leading social & content strategy across a complex, non-straight forward industry at a high growth company.
- Previous experience in scaling social & content strategy teams from the ground up is a plus.
- Conceptual and strategic thinking with the ability to balance creativity and innovation with business objectives.
- Clear, concise writing, with the ability to distill complex ideas into easily understood language.
- Fluency in both digital and traditional channels, including all social media platforms, content creation, and video.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects and manage competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Strong copy-editing and proofreading skills.
- A deep understanding of crypto is not required, but the ability to abstract away complexity, and explain it in an easy-to-understand way is highly desirable.
- An understanding of the brand aspects for content design such as tone of voice is important.
- Technical Documentation experience or experience writing for highly technical products is very desirable.
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪