As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the role
This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based in North America, South America and Europe.
We are looking for Data Analysts who will play a key role in driving decision making in building cutting-edge products at Kraken. You will transform large datasets from complex systems, generate actionable insights and share the results with stakeholders at all levels of the company. You will partner and lead projects with product management, engineering, client engagement, finance and other enterprise level teams.
You are a self-starter, results driven and passionate to drive success of products at Kraken using the power of data analytics.
Great benefits, amazing perks, remote work, stock incentives, and a flexible PTO policy make
- 8+ years industry experience in data analytics field
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, scripting languages and database concepts
- A consistent track record of developing and deploying analytics solutions using Python, R, SQL, distributed data warehouses and computing platforms
- Experience with other data tools such as Druid, Hadoop, Tableau, Superset is a plusStrong understanding of statistical conceptsExpertise with data warehouse development and best practices
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Work with engineers to evangelize data best practices and implement data analytics solutions
- Conduct data analysis and generate actionable insights and make recommendations for improving, developing and launching products.
- Communicate key results with self-serve tools (dashboards, analytics tools) for your product teams and key stakeholders.
- Develop and automate reporting of key performance indicators of various Kraken’s products and services at scale, solving for business
- Partner with product managers to design experiments to test hypothesis and help with idea generation and refinementCollaborate with engineering teams and stakeholders to build key datasets and data pipelines using Python/ETL frameworks.
- Be a data evangelist and help Kraken improve its products and services.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.