Rarible.com is a leading community-centric multi-chain NFT marketplace with over $280 million in trading volume to date and over 5 million monthly visitors. Rarible is home for a variety of PFP collections, digital art, music, metaverse lands, and much more.
Rarible has an extremely active community of followers, creators, curators and collectors who are actively shaping the future of our marketplace and the digital ownership in web3.
We are looking for a forward-thinking and Web3 experienced Legal Counsel, reporting to CEO, to provide legal advice and partner with other cross-functional teams to address compliance, governance, and risk focus areas.
Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, enthusiastic and fully remote team to help build the #1 NFT marketplace of the future!
- Provide legal advice on consumer-facing marketing materials, offers, and the launch of new products, services, and promotions including token-based products
- Develop a legal structure of a token mechanics
- Negotiate, and review agreements and transactions, such as vendor services, sponsorship, and non-disclosure agreements
- Coordinate and manage work with external legal advisors in the US and abroad
- Proactively identify legal problems, solutions, and potential support needed to the team
- Partner with other cross-functional teams to address compliance, governance, and risk focus areas
- Operate in a fast paced environment and pivot quickly to meet business needs
- Strong knowledge of regulatory and legal environment relevant to web3, including financial market regulations and securities laws
- Ability to spot issues and recommend practical business focused solutions
- Understand how to balance competing priorities
- Comfortable in a high growth start-up environment
- High level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and dedication to accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating perseverance, humor, and dedication while displaying a strong backbone when needed
What do we offer
📍 Working for a rapidly expanding global startup
📍 Mentorship, training and career progression plans with leadership focused on developing the teams
📍 Team that cares about products and working conditions
📍 Flexible Hours start of the working day
📍 Full-time, paid vacations remote first with relocation packages available, hardware and software support
📍 Attractive package to include base equity and/or tokens, equity as well as health benefits