Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for professional, experienced candidates to be a part of our growing global team.
The successful candidate will support the in-house Localization team; and will work closely with internal clients, and translators (freelancers, in-house and agencies). The candidate will need to master file delivery management to support multilingual localization requests in at least 30 language-pairs. The candidate is expected to manage the handoff and delivery of multiple localization projects of different sizes, simultaneously within the timeframe agreed with the requestors.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with colleagues via all communication channels on assigned projects
- Ensure communication is clear and concise on project requirements to vendors
- Monitor status and track the delivery of projects
- Possess strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to create clear workflows and to improve on existing ones
- Build good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Compile weekly and ad hoc reports as appropriate
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Localization Project Manager
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills in English, knowledge of an additional language is an advantage
- Passionate for technology and blockchain industry
- Experienced in localizing user interface for website and app
- Excellent skills in stakeholder management
- Familiar with Translation Management Systems (such as Smartling, SDL Trados, Memsource, MemoQ) and other CAT tools
- Degree in related fields (linguistics, translation-related degrees preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Google Docs/Sheets, Telegram, JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to cope under pressure and to work within tight deadlines
- Ability to work with remote teams
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire