Solana is a high performance blockchain that can enable growing decentralized applications and systems to scale without sacrificing security. The Solana Labs team is highly specialized, so we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us build out the Solana ecosystem.
Solana Mobile lives within Solana Labs and is tackling one of the most important problems to solve across all of web3: mobile. To onboard a billion users to crypto, developers need better tools to build best-in-class mobile experiences, and crypto users need a way to access these experiences safely and securely. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency, and decentralized applications, then read on.
About the role
In this role, you will be a core part of the team building and supporting the Solana Mobile Stack and Saga phone. You’ll be fully focused on leading our logistics operations and supporting our customers by overseeing our dedicated support channels and vendors. Saga will have customers in more than 25 countries across North America, Europe, and APAC, and ensuring that we have processes to support them, a robust e-commerce presence, and logistics in place to deliver products to them will be critical to the success of Solana Mobile.
- Define and manage our evolving e-commerce presence and additional web needs
- Define logistics policies and processes with our 3PL partners, including RMA, buyers remorse, and other reverse logistics flows
- Manage reporting and tracking of shipments, financials, and inventory
- Manage compliance for VAT/GST/HST/Taxes and Customs
- Manage and train a third-party customer support vendor on our phone, mobile stack, and ecommerce tools
- Summarize key support patterns for our core and partner engineering teams to inform our backlog
- Willingness to work outside your comfort zone – it’s a rapidly changing environment
- 3+ years experience with electronics or hardware distribution and support
- 3+ years experience managing an e-commerce platform, such as Shopify/Amazon Retail, and associated integrations
- 3+ years experience with customer support management
- Experience managing vendor relationships and contracts
- Strong communication, organization, and collaboration skills
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Engineering
- Experience with the smartphone industry
- Experience with international tax registration and declaration
- Experience with import customs clearance
- Experience with ZenDesk or similar customer support platform
- Knowledge of blockchain concepts (digital signatures, tokens, wallets, NFTs, DeFi, etc)