Hedera is the decentralized governing body for the Hedera network, an enterprise-grade public distributed ledger technology (DLT) network that’s fast, environmentally sustainable, and secure, making it well-suited to become an integral layer of the emerging web3 world.
Hedera is governed by a diverse group of world-leading institutions distributed across six continents, representing multiple industries, including technology, banking, financial services, web3, education, legal services, gaming, aerospace, and manufacturing. The vision for the Hedera network is to support a trusted, empowered, and decentralized digital future for everyone; cyberspace where you work, play, buy, sell, create, and engage socially; where you have safety and privacy in your digital communities; where you feel confident when interacting with others; where you own and control your information. Hedera brings together some of the best minds in the industry.
We are proud of our high-quality culture and dedicated to values of integrity, ethics, service, excellence, and teamwork. We are looking for hard-working, talented, and collegial people to help achieve this vision. Join us and say, “Hello future.”
About the Manager of Committee Operations:
As Hedera’s Committee Manager, you will oversee the administration of Hedera’s Governing Council Committees in alignment with Hedera’s overall strategy. You will actively and diplomatically support Hedera’s stakeholders including staff, Hedera’s committee leaders, member representatives and partners to achieve decentralized network governance goals. The Manager of Committee Operations reports to Hedera’s Chief of Staff in the coordination of cross-organizational initiatives.
We’re looking for someone with a strong administrative and association background who can cover a wide spectrum of tasks and responsibilities related to committee operations.
- Managing projects including new membership applications.
- Facilitating the success of Hedera committees with appropriate administration, platform management, meeting calendars and agendas.
- Ownership of developing committee proceedings, tracking of participation and engagement.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with our committee leaders and members in order to deliver a high-level of overall support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to synthesize complicated topics and ideas in a concise manner.
- Excellent planning and project management skills with ability to bridge between leaders, members, executive managers and technical experts.
- Familiar with committee operations best practices.
- A working knowledge of blockchain/crypto/web3 terminology.
- Interest in web3/blockchain/crypto/metaverse.
- A growth mindset and an overall positive attitude.
- Experience with project tracking and reporting tools.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum five years of general project management and/or administrative operations experience.
Location: Remote – US timezone based, willing to travel occasionally.