Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance has an exciting new role joining our Marketing team to support our Marketing data infrastructure set up and improvement, creating tools and dashboards and making our findings from our data readily available to our teams. Also this role will support the business with market research into competitors and user data.
This will help us to tailor our strategies to our audiences and help us to understand and improve the effectiveness of our Marketing efforts, overall empowering key strategic decisions for our expansion across the world.
- Responsible for the delivery of advanced analytics, reporting, and BI applications providing data insights to drive day to day data-informed decisions regarding marketing campaigns, product operations, business growth etc.
- Support and manage data requests from business stakeholders – can understand business change needs and assess the impact of those changes.
- The work scope will vary depending on the project.
- 3+ years work experience in a Business Analyst, BI, Data Analyst or relevant Marketing role.
- Bachelor’s degree and above in a quantitative or engineering field with professional work experience in a relevant field
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills
- Experience with common analysis tools such as SQL, R, and Python Experience on DW/BI, good understanding of data warehousing and dimensional modeling
- Solid experience with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBl, etc.)
- Familiar and comfortable with large volumes of data and big data technology (Hadoop, Redshift, Spark, Presto)
- Some knowledge of machine learning and data modeling is necessary.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and ability to set work priorities
- Have systematic thinking and good business experience and thinking logic, such as operating related data experience, marketing cost and return rate considerations, CRM operation techniques, etc.
- Ability to synthesize information and generalize the pattern.
- Excellent English communications (written & oral)
- Mandarin Chinese ability in order to communicate with key stakeholders would be a plus.
- Experience with financial trading and derivatives analysis is a plus.
- Good interest/experience in blockchain is a strong plus.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire