Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
We are looking for a Marketing and Community Manager to join our Binance Labs team. You will be responsible for planning and executing marketing strategies, content and editorials, developer community operations, social channel operations, and value creation support for portfolio projects. The role will work closely with Labs investment deal team and Binance central marketing/ PR team with the aim to increase brand awareness and strengthen Labs community activeness worldwide.
This is a full time remote position and can be based in any location globally (preferred candidates located in Asia time or US zones).
- Develop effective marketing and brand communication planning and ultimately expand Binance Labs digital footprint and brand awareness globally across different target audiences.
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of the company’s products and users; expand growth channels and traffic, and promote brand activities.
- Select appropriate media according to respective strategic purposes; build rapport with tech, finance, and crypto related media, both traditional and digital.
- Create contents and incorporating SEO best practices into writing to expand outreach.
- Innovate new ways to increase brand awareness and keep up to date on modern marketing trends.
- Coordinate AMAs, webinars and offline events as well as revamp official social channels/ webpage to activate Binance Labs developer community and share Binance know-hows.
- Provide marketing and PR related value creation support (e.g., marketing plan advisory, media connections, etc.) as needed by portfolio projects.
- 5-7 years of marketing and communications experiences within the fintech/ VC/ blockchain space.
- Native level proficiency in both written and spoken English. Strong in communications and language expression capability (comfortable with hosting/ facilitating community events).
- Content creation and/or editorial experience (in news, tech, finance preferred).
- Proven track record in managing communities in the web3 space, preferably with developer relations experiences
- Strong comprehension ability in finance and technology related topics; Understanding and experience in blockchain technology is a plus.
- Fundamental understanding of web traffic metrics, analytics and content optimization.
- Experienced in media interaction and relationship development.
- Self-driven and strong sense of ownership.
Working at Binance
• Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
• Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
• Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
• Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Flexible working hours, remote-first, and casual work attire
Learn more about how Binancians embody the organization’s core values, creating a unified culture that enables collaboration, excellence, and growth.
Apply today to be a part of the Web3 revolution!
Binance is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our success.