We are a bold new game studio with a mission to build cutting edge AAA entertainment for the 21st century. Our team are veterans in the fields of online games, social games and crypto from Epic Games, Riot Games, Blizzard and EA. We are fully funded and building a dream team of A-players who want to work with the best of the best and take their careers to the next level.
Marketing Art Director
We are seeking a Marketing Art Director. The ideal candidate will own the vision and production process for all marketing creative assets. You must have expert experience writing creative briefs and managing competing projects from end to end. You are knowledgeable of art pipelines and planning projects across all art disciplines. Your work will be the touchpoint for new and existing users. This is a full time, remote position that can be done from anywhere in the world with a good internet connection.
- Define and execute creative strategies that serve business goals.
- Liaise with stakeholders and internal and external art teams.
- Generate innovative concepts and write concise production briefs.
- Build infrastructure to support fast paced and high quality assets.
- Create marketing production pipeline to maximize efficiency.
- Create and manage the approval process.
- Mentor team members to increase art quality.
- Analyze metrics to gauge performance of assets.
- Share creative insights to wider teams.
- Have a deep understanding of core gameplay/lore/storytelling to aid marketing endeavors.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a creative lead in gaming.
- Experience producing static and animated images as well as videos.
- Experience managing internal art resources and external vendors.
- Experience working with Excel for analysis and reporting.
- Competency in creative applications (Adobe, Blender (or similar), Unreal Engine 4).
- Understand art principles and how to provide efficient feedback.
- Understanding of the film-making process and what makes a good creative piece.
- Able to adapt design style to suit different platforms & audiences.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Must love games.
- Experience producing and directing 2D, 3D art using Unreal Engine 4 Sequencer.
- Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and distributed applications.
- Deep knowledge of game genres, especially MMORPGS, and online gaming.
- Understanding of the needs and wants of users on social media platforms and the content that works well on them.
- Knowledge of livestream platforms and how creatives are used on those platforms.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully remote work, with a yearly company offsite (once travel becomes feasible).
- Experience working with gaming veterans of game titles with a gross aggregate revenue well over $10B USD.
- Flexible PTO plus local/national holidays, per region.
- Experience creating a new IP with franchise potential.