We are a multinational blockchain company with offices in Singapore and Canada. We are looking for a marketing associate (contract) or full time intern from October 2019 to March 2020.
- Assist management in planning and execution of online and some offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns to a global audience
- Grow our community base and increase awareness of the Bluzelle brand in creative and informative ways
- Manage Bluzelle’s social media channels and address any questions arise from the community
- Monitor marketing KPIs through analytics and provide feedback and insights to optimize campaigns
- Keep up to date on latest marketing trends and propose new ways to increase brand awareness
- Strong communication skills and strategic mindset towards marketing with familiarity with online marketing tools
- Past marketing planning and execution work experience. Past experience in tech or blockchain industry would be a plus.
- Must be native in English
- Basic Chinese is needed from time to time to communicate with external parties
- Passion in flexible and fast pace startup environment
- University degree (relating to marketing a plus). Fresh graduates are welcome
- Singapore Citizen/PR desired
Bluzelle is a global decentralized database for web 3.0. Bluzelle combines blockchain and edge computing to deliver an instantly scalable, auto-managed, and cryptographicaly secure database service. Bluzelle is a layer two solution for the data needs of blockchains and is suited for serverless applications, Dapps, gaming and IoT.
- World Economic Forum as one of the 30 “technology pioneers” for 2017
- Emerging Star in KPMG and H2 Ventures’ notorious Fintech 100 list
- Forrester Research “A leading blockchain provider”
- Raised $19.5m in 48 hours through ICO