ConsenSys is a venture production studio focused on building and scaling tools and enterprise software products on the Ethereum platform. Our mission is to use these solutions to power the emerging economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, security and infrastructure, and more. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
The Marketing Automation Associate will be joining the Automation & Analytics team which is responsible for company-wide campaign creation, automation and reporting. We’re currently building a marketing automation system from the ground up and looking to bring on another team member to help.
The Automation & Analytics team is seeking a Marketing Automation Associate who is technical and analytical. The duties of the role include, but are not limited to: landing page creation, email template creation, audience segmentation, reporting, list management and tool implementation/integration.
The Marketing Automation Associate is responsible for the creation of marketing campaigns and assets that can be shared internally and to major stakeholders. This person will assist in developing best-in-class marketing automation strategies for a suite of products & services.
Experience with startups, working at a SaaS company, and working on B2B campaigns are a plus. Knowledge about blockchain or Ethereum is not required, but candidates should be interested in the technologies poised to transform the way we live, and be open to learning deeply about blockchain topics.
- Ensure relevant data is collected from all channels (including in-person events), stored and is usable.
- Create automated customer journeys based on persona, service or product.
- List Management
- Audience segmentation & enrichment
- List hygiene
- Influence key metrics with email
- Execution of lead management & funnel strategy – Lead capture, nurturing, scoring & triaging via marketing automation.
- Ensure value is captured by marketing campaigns
- Tools include, but not limited to: Hubspot, Segment, Mixpanel, Salesforce, Hotjar, Eventbrite, Zapier
- Creation and delivery of analytics reporting on web forms, lead gen pages, webinars, email campaign management, automated triggers & workflows.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Analytical and focused on metrics that matter
- Desire to learn more about the technical side of marketing
- Excellent command of English, including copy editing for fluency and grammar
- Has been an owner of a product, blog, side project or online property with experience managing all steps of the funnel. The ideal candidate has tested and implemented digital marketing tools and can speak to their experience.
- Strong grasp of the digital marketing landscape (Paid Ads, Social, Email, Content etc)
Bonus, but not required:
- SQL/Excel or other data analytics experience
- Positive and excited about how blockchain is going to change the world
To be considered for the role:
- Submit a marketing campaign, dashboard, content piece or asset you created with your application. (PDF, URL or your preferred format)
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.