Why work at WAX?
WAX is the safest and most convenient way to create, buy, sell, and trade virtual items – to anyone, anywhere in the world.
Hundreds of millions of people around the globe already trade digital and physical items. But the problems that plague the digital goods and trading community have stunted its growth far beneath its full potential.
WAX is creating a full suite of blockchain-based tools that allows anyone to trade digital or even physical items instantly and securely, to anyone, anywhere.
Participants of the Worldwide Asset eXchange gain access to a global community of collectors and traders, buyers and sellers, creators and gamers, merchants, dApp creators, and game developers.
Buy and sell gift cards with confidence on a marketplace powered by WAX. Or build an online store with ease using our B2B tools. Create a digital version of the sneakers in your closet and then sell them to a buyer who lives half a world away.
We’re building the tools to create the future of digital goods and trading, and putting them in your hands. Come build it with us. What will you do with WAX?
Our team is growing, and we’re looking to add a Marketing Developer to support WAX promotions, services, and messaging to the public including existing and potential partners, existing and potential customers, speculators, the media, and other public-facing groups.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of an exceptional team of distributed marketers that are responsible for presenting to the public the WAX platform and Marketplace.
As a Marketing Developer at WAX, your work will present the organizations services, products, tools, accomplishments, partnerships, promotions, and events to the public as deemed necessary.
- Develop standard design guidelines for WAX, OPSkins and vIRL landing pages
- Create new landing pages & templates in Unbounce and Craft CMS
- Update existing landing pages to adhere to the standard design guidelines
- Update and maintain existing projects including WAXonStream.com and vIRLdesigns.com
- Complete projects currently in development including the WAX Twitch Overlay
- Suggest & implement technical improvements for enhancing the experience of promotional efforts
- Implement, QA, and support existing and future integrations with 3rd party services as they pertain to marketing efforts
- Design, code, and improve marketing data storage and dashboards in Periscope SQL database.
- 2 years of development experience
- Experience in SQL
- Experience with PHP or Java
- Ability to work within a distributed team environment wearing multiple hats.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- Ability to identify and execute improvements to marketing strategy and execution
- Team player, with ability to take direction from teammates
- Self-starter, with ability to identify, scope, and own projects with minimal oversight
Benefits & Perks
- 100% remote
- Competitive Salaries
WAX is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms and/or any other firms that submit resumes to WAX without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.