What is Polygon?
Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
At Polygon, we believe in the bold idea that technology should allow for digital ownership, data privacy, and self-sovereignty. Polygon is on a mission to develop technology that helps you break free and thrive in a world where you own your data, and where privacy matters. Polygon exists to create an equitable digital future for the creators and fans, game designers and players, developers and entrepreneurs, businesses with big ideas, and the blockchain curious.
We are now looking for a Marketing Insights Lead to join our team. This is an opportunity to drive a breadth of Polygon’s strategic initiatives with data driven and human centric insights. This include audience understanding, developmental insights for creative, thought leadership, tracking, attribution and measurement. Our ideal candidate should have a proven track record of establishing Insights functions from scratch and be hands on in making that happen. The candidate should exhibit a passion for learning, be genuinely excited by providing creative solutions, and operate with a growth mindset, demonstrating agility, adaptability, and poise when things move fast. We’re also looking for strong collaborators who are open-minded and comfortable collaborating with many partners and stakeholders at once.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years in Marketing/Consumer/Market insights, including brand experience
- Experience directing agencies/vendors to deliver results
- Hands-on experience in survey/discussion guide and data analysis (weighting, data cleaning, regression, etc.)
- Experience independently delivering global insights against a range of objectives via mixed methods (qualitative and quantitative methods such as audience understanding, market/cultural insights, creative, tracking, positioning, messaging development, optimization research etc.)
- Experience leading, influencing, and providing direction to cross-functional teams, including teams like marketing, product, creative and data science
- Experience with SPSS or R and survey programming tool
- Experience in blockchain, crypto
Strategic Mindset – Understand and champion the involvement of Insights as a strategic tool to grow or understand our brand and business better.
Research Excellence – Highly analytical, proven track record of uncovering insights beyond ingoing objectives. Design and execute innovative quantitative and qualitative research to support Marketing and Polygon at large.
Sticky Story Telling – Exceptional ability to synthesize complex/multiple data sets. Translate research findings into actionable insights that will help Polygon reach millions of customers.
Cross Functional Ease – Communicate effectively across many and diverse cross-functional stakeholders to drive alignment and impact
Agile Planning – Develop and drive research roadmaps for Polygon globally.
Work from anywhere (Remote first)
Flexible working hours
Flexible vacation policy
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.