Games with real, player-owned economies will become places where we live, work, and play. Gamers will be the first settlers of these new digital nations.
We’re nation builders: we build both the virtual worlds of the future and the infrastructure that makes them possible.
We’re best known for Axie Infinity— a virtual world full of fierce, adorable pets called Axies. Axies can be battled, collected, and even used to earn an income.
On the surface Axie might seem similar to Pokemon, Tamogochi, or even animal crossing; the difference is that the markets for in-game resources are open and controlled by players.
As part of our journey, we’ve built the tech stack to allow developers to infuse their games with Blockchain technology. Our in-house game item marketplace has processed millions of dollars in transactions including the largest game item sale of all time. In addition to Axie, we’re currently working on a wallet, a scalability solution called Ronin, and a Blockchain gaming store.
- Graduated from top universities, including Yale and NTU (Singapore).
- Has a top competitive programming background: IOI 2010, ACM-ICPC World Final 2014, 2015.
- Co-founders of successful companies such as Lozi.
- Previous experience at Google, Uber, PayPal, Garena, and Anduin Transactions.
- Backed by top investors, including Animoca Brands, Hashed, Pangea, ConsenSys, 500 Startups, and more.
- Picked for the Ubisoft Entrepreneurs Lab Season 5.
- Member of Binance’s (the largest crypto exchange) prestigious launchpad program.
To date, blockchain technology has been boring and mainly focused on trading. Axie is here to change that with fun, dynamic gameplay that allows players to improve and trade assets that they have complete and total ownership over.
We’re looking to build a large and powerful network at Axie Infinity. This means we need to attract power users, influencers, content creators, as well as a mass-market audience in order to achieve our vision.
As marketing lead you’ll be developing and executing the vision and strategy to hit Axie’s business targets through user-centric and data-driven marketing campaigns across all search, social media, video, sponsored content, influencer marketing, and potentially new channels that haven’t been discovered or defined yet.
Your Day to Day
- Manage user acquisition, retention and funnel optimization.
- Brainstorm and execute viral growth strategies and referral programs.
- Develop goals and roadmap of growth projects.
- Design brand strategy and messaging across channels to driver awareness, user acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Implement a data-driven process to ideate and prioritize pilot projects.
- Work with Product Managers to drive product decisions.
- Collaborate with engineers, product and design to execute projects from start to finish.
- Run analytics to answer key strategic growth questions.
- Identify additional data infrastructure requirements to support analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and a data-oriented approach to experimentation.
- Experience/familiarity with affiliate marketing.
- Passion for empowering people.
- An analytical and metrics driven work style.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience acquiring users for network-based products.
- Experience with incentive design.
- A fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
- Exposure to bleeding edge technology.
- Competitive salary.
- Medical insurance.
- Company trips and bonding activities.