Cere Network is the first blockchain-agnostic Decentralized Data Cloud (DDC) platform and protocol. The Cere DDC uniquely facilitates trustless cloud data operations and transactions for all Web3 applications, such as NFT platforms, metaverse worlds, and decentralized games. Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon.
What are we looking for?
We look for a few things across all hires we make at Cere, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our fast-paced work environment, where we default to quick iterations, critical thinking, and sound judgments because we play only to succeed. Second, we seek people with the desire to share their expertise and the capacity to extend their knowledge to drive innovation. Finally, we seek candidates who can commit to a greater goal; unite as a team to reach something no one could have done on their own.
About the Role:
To further drive our growth and exposure, we are looking for an experienced professional to improve and execute our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams to drive Cere Network’s marketing efforts. A proven operator with solid communication skills and a passion for crypto and blockchain technology is essential for this role.
– Position Cere Network as the leading data protocol in Web3
– Drive the marketing efforts on Cere’s first application, NFT Experience Platform ‘DaVinci,’ and other upcoming integrations
– Collaborate with the team to generate stimulating and refreshing content for our social media platforms
– Work closely with the marketing and management teams to drive marketing operations and execute on ideas
– Map out timelines to drive key product launches alongside required (technical) content
– Generate excitement and interest for Cere and DaVinci through creative marketing and promotion of our products, platforms, and brand
– Develop and define KPIs to be published and reviewed internally and externally
– Have 3+ years of experience working in a marketing function with a track record of delivering success – ideally in B2B tech or Blockchain/Cryptocurrency
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Happy to step up and write engaging blog articles, press releases, and social posts when required
– Experience organizing and communicating with key stakeholders within a startup environment (preferably blockchain/NFT sector)
– Proven track record of driving demand, growth, and revenue and reporting back to key stakeholders
– Data-driven and performance analysis of data to tell stories, drive campaigns and drive growthPassionate about crypto and blockchain technology
You’ll be joining a fantastic multinational team that was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.
Financial Employee Incentives:
With the CERE token fueling our ecosystem, team members will get multiple financial incentives along the way. Together as a team, we work for one goal: 100 million blockchain users.
Multinational, High-Performance Team:
Join a highly multi-cultural team that is based all over the world. We have offices in San Francisco, New York, Amsterdam, Berlin and several locations in Asia.
Be flexible in your work:
Morning person? Or a night owl? At Cere you can plan your work accordingly. Take control over your agenda and plan your work around your life, not the other way around.
Highly Skilled Team:
Have you ever wondered what it is like to work with a team full of Silicon Valley veterans? At Cere, you can work with the brightest minds in the industry. Whether that’s our crypto-savvy marketers, creative HR wizards or amazing developers.
To perform at your highest level, you will need the right equipment. Cere has multiple policies to make your WFH office a paradise, or pimp up your desk in one of our offices. You decide.
In the ever-changing world that is blockchain, we need our employees to stay up-to-date with the latest developments. Cere helps you out with multiple deep dives, presentations, trips and other events to increase your knowledge.