At TRON, Market Op manager are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely manner whilst synchronizing business, marketing and operation. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Coordinate project tasks with designers, programmers, other internal team members and vendors at local and remote locations.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned.
Requirements and skills
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin is a must
- 3 years+ of project management and related experience in tech/crypto industry
- At least 1 year of crypto working experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices. Strong knowledge of using PPT/Google slides, excel, etc.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.Hands-on experience and people management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Ability to work with cross-functional (e.g. Developers, UX/UI, Program Management,communications,CN) teams.
- Strong documentation and organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and follow-up.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
The salary range for this position is 90K-100K