Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
THE DEPARTMENT: MARKETING
We believe that the world should know and love Gemini. In Marketing & Communications, we spend our days crafting the Gemini story and telling it to the people who need to hear it. This team sits between our products and the market, and is a key growth driver for every aspect of the organization. We have a holistic philosophy that combines data, brand marketing, acquisition tactics, PR, and all aspects of consumer & customer-facing communications.
THE ROLE: MARKETING OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
As a Marketing Operations Specialist at Gemini, you will be at the center of our marketing efforts, ensuring that Gemini’s marketing discipline is operating as efficiently and effectively as possible. You will be a strategic partner to our Brand, Growth, and Loyalty marketing teams, and will partner cross-functionally with our product and engineering counterparts to gain the most value out of our marketing tech stack. You will also lead the development of analysis and reporting to senior leadership, tracking the performance of various initiatives. =
You will work side-by-side with Sales and Customer Experience, ensuring smooth information flows between marketing and our counterparts, enabling and operationalizing a 360 view of the customer. This is a unique opportunity to make a real impact in an exciting and growing industry. This position is full-time at Gemini’s offices in New York City, and will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Help manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (including marketing automation) used to optimize the marketing funnel and generate, operationalize and report on marketing data
- Scale Gemini’s marketing operations; including reporting, IT, and vendor management
- Help monitor campaign performance and alert platform partners and relevant marketing leads regarding anomalies or performance issues
- Develop internal reporting structure and cadence, and lead various elements of reporting to senior leadership
- Maintain marketing BI health and compliance with regulations, including GDPR
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
- In-depth understanding and serve as subject-matter expert of email deliverability requirements and processes, along with data privacy regulations across North America, EMEA, and APAC
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Assist in key brand marketing initiatives, including events and conferences critical to Gemini’s brand growth
- 2+ years of marketing operations experience
- Knowledge of the business processes within the Marketing function, including marketing automation, funnel management, personalization, digital, and analytics
- Proficient understanding of CRM systems
- Proven track record of building systems and processes that support marketing teams including conversion tracking and attribution, data pipelines, and campaign execution optimization
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Breadth of skills, with the ability to move between strategic planning and ideation, as well as hands-on execution
- Technical capability, excellent communication skills, and a desire to improve processes
- Experience in the finance and/or technology industries
- Basic understanding of SQL and relational databases is a plus
- Strong understanding of marketing automation and/or email service provider systems (Braze, Marketo, HubSpot, Mandrill, etc)
IT PAYS TO WORK HERE
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events