SuperRare is a well-funded and fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent the art market for the digital generation. Our platform is a social marketplace for cutting edge digital / 3D / VR creators and a new generation of natively-digital art collectors.
We’ve built a vibrant online economy for digital art powered by the Ethereum blockchain, with over $20M earned by artists and collectors over the past two years.
We are now growing our team and looking for passionate, creative people to join us on our journey.
Marketing at SuperRare
At SuperRare, our mission is to create a global art economy fit for the digital age. We are looking for a Marketing and Social Media Manager who is excited about digital art and NFTs to join our team. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing and Social Media Manager will be responsible for helping the SuperRare team in developing and executing social media and marketing strategies for the ultimate platform for premium digital art.
- Manage SuperRare’s growing social media profiles and presence, including Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Facebook and other channels
- Understand how algorithms work on the social platforms and optimize content accordingly
- Track of which content segments perform best and optimize the flow
- Work with product, content and community teams to coordinate and share updates across SuperRare’s social media channels
- Work with artist relations teams to coordinate and share important artwork releases across social media channels
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about artists, collectors and community (e.g. when certain artists/collectors post related material on their personal Twitter)
- Ensure social media strategy is carried through to our various social media channels
- Write blog posts on important industry and community topics
- Monitor incoming DM’s and relay important questions to the team
- Monitor incoming replies on Twitter (on SuperRare posts) and actively interact with those who are engaging
- Participate in and help plan CryptoArt industry clubhouse events
- 4+ years of marketing and social media marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
- You are passionate about digital art
At SuperRare, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. SuperRare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets.