Trace Labs is the core development company for the OriginTrail protocol. It is devoted to bringing cutting edge, blockchain-based technologies to enterprise and consumer spaces.
Trace Labs designed, developed and released the OriginTrail Decentralized Network, one of the leading data scaling solutions in the blockchain space. The OriginTrail ecosystem currently includes over 30,000 community members and over 200 companies across the world.
The company’s other product, nOS (Network Operating System), is helping clients operate globally in different blockchain and legacy systems by delivering the most seamless and cost-efficient way to utilize blockchain-based technologies.
To support our mission and sustain the key goal of driving the usability of decentralized technologies, we are constantly looking for new talent.
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms and distributed systems
- Track record in delivering applications for different platforms – iOS, Android or Hybrid applications
- Experience with mobile application development technologies (Native development, React Native, Vuejs, Ionic Framework etc)
- Familiarity with database management systems (ideally Graph databases – Neo4j, ArangoDB)
- Willingness to step into a leadership role when required
- Experience with customer facing projects
- Flexibility in taking on different tasks that might go beyond direct responsibilities
- High proficiency in English
Your responsibilities would include:
- Deliver impactful solutions towards the OriginTrail ecosystem goals
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain high quality software
- Collaborate within and across various implementation teams
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- The experience of implementing OriginTrail and blockchain technologies directly with companies globally in production use cases
- A competitive compensation package
- Hands on experience with novel technologies in the domain of peer-to-peer networks, blockchain, knowledge graph and decentralized applications
- Great environment and resources for professional growth
- Access to educational resources, events, and conferences
- Flexible working hours