Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Mobile Security Engineer to join our Security Team. A successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing source code to discover potential security bugs, including but not limited to optimizing automated checkout rules, vulnerability mining, vulnerability analysis, etc.
This role can be remote or in one of our locations.
- Follow the product development process and master the product business logic
- Conduct manual source code business security audits
- Security assessment of the mobile terminal products, and provide security advice and solutions
- Mobile terminal vulnerability verification and promotion of repair
- Research of security technologies and security attack and defense solutions for mobile
- Familiar with two or more of Kotlin, Swift, C/C++, Java, and Objective-C. Familiar with various encryption algorithms
- Strong source code auditing skills
- Understanding of the mobile app software development process
- Proficient in the app architecture of Android, iOS and their corresponding security mechanisms and security risks
- Knowledge of common security vulnerabilities. Familiar with the security testing, vulnerability mining and automation solutions of the mobile device
- Familiar with security enhancements of mobile applications, experience in reverse analysis of client applications, experience with tools such as JEB, dex2jar, IDA Pro
- Clear thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills, good learning ability, and team player mentality. Good communication skills and keen interest in research
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire