The Solana Foundation has a mission to help support and grow the Solana network and its community while driving mass adoption for blockchain. Based in Switzerland, the Solana Foundation is working to realize a world where individuals own their data, use permissionless networks, and transfer information freely around the world.
Who We’re Looking For
Are you a skillful motion designer that can use style, lighting, composition, texture, pacing, music and energy to move the needle and boost campaigns and initiatives? Are you self motivated with great attention to detail? Can you work with a team but thrive with the freedom to go out on your own and try your own ideas? We are looking for a passionate creative with emphasis on motion design to help with the mission to onboard the next one billion users to Solana.
To be successful in this role,
- Brainstorm and design motion graphics for branding, hype videos, podcasts, teasers, sizzles, presentations and much more.
- Collaborate with other artists and creatives to achieve the best possible content that will create impact and move the needle.
- Work and give feedback on other creative endeavours in the organization, we are a melting pot of ideas and innovation.
- Explore different directions and approaches to present to the team and receive feedback gracefully when incorporating notes.
- Be happy sharing inspirational clips, music, art, influences – the Solana Foundation is a creative place to work.
You Ideally Have:
- 3-5+ years of experience in Motion GFX design
- Expert at motion design software such as After Effects, Cinema 4D, Blender, Maya
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere)
- Great attention to detail is a must, the kind of person who checks something twice before uploading it.
- Experience in creative problem solving, brainstorming and working with a team.
- Has a real interest or willingness to learn about the crypto/blockchain/web3 space
- Knowledge of the filmmaking process (concept, production, editing and audio mixing) and experience producing polished videos from start to finish is a plus.
- General awareness of the blockchain and crypto world and culture not required to start but highly appreciated.
- DOE – Competitive Salary + Benefits
- 100% Employer-paid health insurance (health, dental, and vision) Premium PPO plan for you and your dependents
- Life Insurance, 401k and Health/Wellness benefits
- Monthly cell phone & internet stipend
- Work from home office stipend
- Flexible vacation policy