Xapo is a fast-growing, global fintech company with a mission to build a safe and global way to use money. We’re a fully distributed team, with 250+ Xapiens working from 50+ countries.
We are seeking a Customer Support Representative to join our team. You will be supporting customers globally with a special focus on Europe. Native Portuguese fluency is required, along with English and at least one other language. This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere around the GMT timezone!
Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality support to our customers. We’re known for our fast responses to users, a positive attitude, and a real desire to find the best working solutions for the people who chose to use Xapo’s products and services.
BALANCE FOR BETTER
At Xapo, we embrace our differences and actively foster an inclusive environment where we all can thrive. We’re a flexible, family friendly environment, and we recognize that everyone has commitments outside of work. We have a goal of reaching gender parity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, including women and minorities. Diversity is not a tagline at Xapo; it is our foundation.
- Responding to customer inquiries by directing them to the website, FAQs, appropriate personnel, etc.
- Checking payment status for our Debit Card.
- Monitoring and responding to debit card transactions.
- Addressing customers in a professional and respectful manner.
- Taking ownership of customer issues, following up on outstanding requests, and escalating issues when necessary.
- Participating in different projects across Customer Service and in collaboration with other departments (i.e.: Compliance, Risk, Money In/Money Out)
- Documenting processes and cases for future reference and help in creating and maintaining the Customer Support knowledge database.
Most of the questions you will have to answer are included here http://support.xapo.com/.
- 3+ years of previous experience in customer support, ideally remote support, chat, and email.
- Native Portuguese and proficient level of English and another additional language (i.e. German, French, Italian).
- Must have previous knowledge with transaction payments status review ideally with VISA / Mastercard vendors.
- Prior experience with Debit Cards: transaction and chargeback procedures.
- Experience with SalesForce (CRM) is nice to have.
- Flexibility to work at least 1 day of the weekend.
- Knowledge of bitcoin is a big plus.
- A dedicated workspace.
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area.
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications.
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
At Xapo, we’re building a way for users all over the world to send, receive, spend, and store their money globally and safely. We’re firm believers that no matter who you are or where you’re from, you deserve easy access to digital financial services.
Launched in 2014 by Wences Casares (CEO) & Federico Murrone (COO), Xapo has made an unparalleled investment in security infrastructure, assembled a renowned advisory board, and raised $40M from top venture capital firms in Silicon Valley & the world.
Xapo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives is critical to our success as a global company. A diverse, inclusive workplace enables us to create products that best serve our customers all around the world. It is the foundation of Xapo.