Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated news editor to grow the Binance News platform. The ideal candidate is in tune with the cryptocurrency industry and passionate about delivering quality content to Binance users; you are versatile, a strong communicator and collaborator, and able to write and edit clear, concise copy on tight deadlines.
This role is available as a remote role and location is flexible.
- Regularly write/edit flash news and breaking news articles, responding quickly to market-moving news, industry movements and company updates
- Keep a close eye on cryptocurrency industry/market trends and come up with trending topics for in-depth stories
- Expand the reach of news by effectively leveraging owned, earned and paid distribution channels, including email, push alerts, social media, communities and affiliates
- Curate and publish weekly newsletter reaching millions of users
- Work with product and business development teams to enhance the Binance News product and expand news coverage to include a wide range of quality publications
- Track and analyze metrics to optimize news strategy, finding opportunities to increase user engagement and activation via news
- 3+ years of editorial experience at a news organization, agency or similar
- Research and data-driven, with a strong pulse on cryptocurrency and financial markets
- Strong voice and vision for how news should/could be consumed
- Expertise in one or more of the following fields: finance, trading, blockchain, cryptocurrency, or a related field
- Good insights on newsworthy information and skills to respond to trending news quickly
- Strong sense of responsibility, logical thinking, self-motivation, and teamwork spirit
- Bachelor’s degree or above in journalism, media, communications, or related fields
- Native or Fluent English is required