Polygon is the leading blockchain development platform, offering scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchains for Web3. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to major scaling solutions including L2 (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid, stand-alone and enterprise chains, and data availability. Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized applications hosted, 1.6B+ total transactions processed, 180M+ unique user addresses, and $7B+ in assets secured. Polygon is carbon neutral with the goal of leading the Web3 ecosystem in becoming carbon negative.
As the NFT Community Business Development Lead, reporting directly to the Head of Growth, you will be focused on enabling NFT use-case collections and working to activate and support global community projects on Polygon. The person in the role will be responsible for building, growing the NFT community on Polygon.
About the Team
This team looks at all business development on Web3 native use cases, including NFTs, DAO, and DeFi.
A Day in the Life
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities
- Managing and prioritizing a pipeline
- Negotiating terms
- Setting quarterly and annual goals
What you’ll need
- 2-3 years of Web3 experience
- 5+ years of business development experience
- Experienced in community engagement and guerilla marketing
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and grasp of governance forums
- Comfort in making decisions autonomously and explaining your ideas lucidly
- Expert presentation and communication skills
- Expert at building and leveraging relationships
- Needs to have strong networking skills within the NFT community
The goal of the Polygon total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan includes, the following benefits:
Remote first global workforce
Industry leading Medical, Dental and Vision health insurance fully covered for each employee
*Company matching 401k with 6% match
$1,500 Home Office Set Up Allowance
$2,000 Employee Development Program
Unlimited PTO, with minimum required 10 days off annually for each employee
Book Allowance Program…$200 per year
Company issued laptop
*In certain countries medical, dental and vision is fully covered for any dependents. This is country and plan specific.
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.