As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
The Kraken Client Engagement team continues to grow at an astounding rate and we continue to hire as many talented specialists as we can find.
On the NFT Customer Support team we are looking for quality and result-driven candidates that can provide end-to-end support for our soon to be launched NFT marketplace.
By combining in-depth crypto knowledge, a passion for the industry and NFTs, and a strong technical background, you can play a strong role in our success and ability to deliver world class support.
This is a full-time and fully remote role requiring English fluency.
You must have flexibility in your working hours to define your shifts with your Team Leader and be willing to work weekends.
- Utilize knowledge of crypto and NFTs to solve complex challenges in a dynamic environment
- Engage with clients through multiple channels (chat, email, social, etc)
- Continually improve the client experience by providing a 6-star experience in every client’s interaction.
- Be diligent in attending training sessions and keeping up with the knowledge building about the industry, our robust product, and service offerings
- Be proactive and contribute to the team’s growth.
- Reach performance goals set by your Team Lead/Supervisor that align with the company’s larger plans
- Have regular voice or video 1 on 1s with your Team Lead
- Attend Team meetings
- Provide feedback and let your management line know how they can help you achieve your goals and potential.
- Motivated by Kraken’s mission and creating an effortless support experience for our global client base
- Strong knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry, and passion for crypto and NFTs!
- Security and privacy focused
- Strong crypto and NFT knowledge
- 1+ years of client services/client support experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on fast paced environments
- Ability to multi-task and to handle high volumes of requests, all while creating a 6-star experience for our clients.
- People-centered, supportive, flexible and a team player.
- Have flexibility in your working hours to define your shifts with your Team Leader and be willing to work weekends.
- Previous experience with Zendesk is desired, but not a requirement.
Location Tagging: #EU #US #CANADA #LI-Remote #LI-GW1
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.