Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for an office administrator who will be responsible for ensuring that all day to day processes related to the office and facilities are running smoothly. You will be an essential business partner to support functions (IT, Finance, HR, etc.) in our organisation, which support us to work efficiently and better.
- To provide clerical and administrative support to optimize office procedures;
- Manage monthly payroll;
- Be involved in HR Admin duties such as contracts, work permits etc.;
- To file and update employee/customer/suppliers’ information;
- Be able to maintain a filing system;
- Keep track of office supplies and place orders;
- Distribute correspondence, memos and forms
- Minimum Diploma level but preferably a Degree;
- Be familiar with office procedures;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English to a high level and preferably Maltese;
- You will be proficient in MS Office including Word and Excel;
- You will have excellent time management skills and organizational skills;
- Be highly motivated to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Candidates applying for this position must be currently living in Malta.
Office hours are from 9am to 6pm.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire