TrustToken is creating a more efficient and inclusive global financial system by digitizing assets that can be seamlessly and securely exchanged across markets worldwide. TrustToken’s first product, TrueUSD, has become the most traded stablecoin fully backed by US dollars. TrustToken has since launched four additional fiat-backed stablecoins, TrueGBP, TrueAUD, TrueCAD, and TrueHKD. TrustToken products trade on some of the world’s top exchanges – Binance, Huobi, OKEx, and many others – and can be purchased or redeemed directly in the TrustToken App.
Founded in 2017, our team is based in San Francisco and is made up of people coming from Airbnb, AMEX, Apple, Facebook and Google. We’re backed by a16z crypto, BlockTower Capital, Danhua Capital, Founders Fund Angel, GGV Capital, Jump Capital, Stanford-StartX, and others.
We are just getting started and are growing fast. Want to join us?
As TrustToken’s Office/IT Manager you’ll own, execute and constantly improve day-to-day office & IT operations. You will be responsible for recurring office operations in your local office and region, including technical support, employee onboarding and offboarding, office infrastructure, device lifecycle management, etc. As the primary Office & IT contact for employees, you will have an opportunity to make a positive impact on the TrustToken team on a daily basis. You will have a knack for prioritizing and compartmentalizing work in order to keep IT running smoothly while also working on office operations.
- Perform front-desk duties including but not limited to: greeting and checking in visitors, lunch & dinner cleanup
- Develop & maintain organizational procedures and systems including vendor management, accounts payable, employee expenses and scheduling
- Assist with IT aspects of onboarding and office management including purchasing and setting up hardware and software (i.e. laptops, Gsuite for new employees)
- Identify and resolve facilities-related issues, manage physical office security: perform or outsource facilities-related tasks
- Assist the People team with new hire onboarding and candidate interviews when needed
- Improve employee engagement through active communication and “just in time” programmatic needs
- Spearhead organizational and team-building events with creativity and flair
- Manage employee schedules and troubleshoot scheduling conflicts as they arise
- Order supplies and equipment as needed
- Manage the food program while maintaining the company kitchen
- Help with the continuous redesign of the company office space
- Assist with logistics around office and team moves
- Ad hoc projects as they occur
- Field and complete support requests from San Francisco and remote employees based in North America, with occasional crossover to other regions
- Onboard new employees in your region, including procurement, account and equipment deployments, and IT orientations
- Manage the lifecycles of user devices and IT applications and programs (Okta & Jamf)
- Maintain hardware inventory, and purchase information
- Identify and resolve technical issues related to office network infrastructure
- Remotely administer and manage company-owned devices
- Enforce company’s InfoSec Policies: Compliance & Security for end user devices, and internal networks
- Manage and administer company-owned domains
- Own A/V and technical aspects of weekly town hall meetings and other office events hosted from the San Francisco office
- Maintain and contribute to the company’s knowledge base by documenting common support requests and the required steps to resolution
- Contribute to efforts to consistently review processes, identify problem areas, and conceive and execute suggestions to improve
- Commit to providing our internal customers with the highest-quality IT experience possible
- Maintain high availability and physical presence during local business hours, 8:30 AM–6:00 PM Pacific time, with occasional schedule adjustments as needed
- Vendor management with multiple contracts, and budgets
- Make time to collaborate with the Engineering team and other departments on technical and organizational projects
- Prioritize requests and projects according to business relevance
- Assume additional responsibilities related to IT operations as required by the business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in a service desk and/or IT operations role
- Experience working in the technology industry or a similar engineering-focused organization
- Experience supporting macOS, Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience working in ticketing and documentation
- Experience administering common business systems and SaaS services, e.g. GitHub, Google Apps, Jira, etc.
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows servers
- Expert knowledge of common office infrastructure, e.g. networking, video conferencing, A/V, etc.
- Understanding of information security
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Slack and Asana
- Experience with scheduling and budgeting
- Supply management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with fast-paced environment
Does this sound like you? We’d love to hear from you if so.