Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Setting up internal operations of Fiat Exchange.
- Implement policies regarding regulatory requirements (ComplianceProcedures) to effectively identify and manage the key risks.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely manner with the utmost professionalism and in accordance with company policies/guidelines.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders (including Senior Management, Engineers, Marketing, Finance teams, IT) Improve the process and automate the process as much as possible.
- Constantly look for ways to improve our customer service, and handle the process support.
- Bachelor degree or above, prefer majoring in finance/engineering, and have at least 3 years experience in relevant fields.
- Experience and knowledge of Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain and trading or finance/banking/payments industry.
- Experience setting up internal operations of Crypto Exchange.
- Attention to detail with excellent communication skills and patience.
- Ability to troubleshoot and discover answers quickly and effectively.
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Cooperative with strong team spirit and a willingness to motivate colleagues on the Customer Support Team.
- Language skills English, Mandarin near native or business level preferred.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire