The Solana Foundation has a mission to help support and grow the Solana network and its community while driving mass adoption for blockchain. Based in Switzerland, the Solana Foundation is working to realize a world where individuals own their data, use permissionless networks, and transfer information freely around the world.
To be successful in this role,
- Provide an advanced level of paralegal support to the attorneys and business/investment professionals with minimal supervision
- Facilitate transactions, including processing of simple agreements for future equity, token warrants, side letters, subscription agreements, as well as other deal documents;
- Collaborate in the review and facilitation of non-disclosure agreements;
- Coordinate the provision and receipt of supporting “know-your-client” documentation;
- Develop a working knowledge of company resources sufficient to facilitate document management;
- Create, review and revise documents required to support investment subsidiaries including formation, dissolution, consents, and general governance matters;
- Assist in entity management by tracking deadlines and outstanding matters.
- An individual with 3-6 years working experience as a corporate paralegal, or related role in a law firm and/or investment firm;
- A self-starter, detail oriented, highly organized, possess excellent analytical skills, demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, and be able to work independently on multiple, simultaneous assignments with minimal supervision;
- Able to work collaboratively with lawyers and business professionals on transactions, department projects and initiatives;
- Proficient in the use of knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, Adobe and redlining;
- Generally knowledgeable on the structuring of various entities: LPs, LLCs, C-corps;
- Strongly interested in digital currency and blockchain technology.
What We Offer:
- Extremely competitive salary + token packages with reviews every six months
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for you and all your dependents (health PPO, dental, and vision)
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401k program
- $1,000 work from home stipend to make your home setup comfortable and productive
- Monthly cell phone stipend, monthly internet stipend and a monthly health and wellness stipend