The Solana Foundation is dedicated to the adoption, decentralization, and security of the Solana network. Our mission is to help support and grow the Solana network and its community while driving mass adoption for blockchain. The Solana Foundation is working to realize a world where individuals own their data, use permissionless networks, and transfer information freely around the world.
Our company is seeking an experienced Partner and Ecosystem Marketing Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of marketing strategy for promoting startups and apps within a global ecosystem, working with partner teams on co-marketing solutions, and developing partner-focused messaging across various verticals. This role acts as a strategic leader for both Solana’s business development team in working with partnerships and for Solana’s dApp ecosystem projects working with partners to help them drive user acquisition and engagement.
- Lead the messaging and strategy for business development team narratives across verticals – gaming, infrastructure, payments, NFTs/creators, defi, etc.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans to support ecosystem projects and teams on their top launches.
- Work with BD to establish relationships with key partners and develop co-marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with business development team to build partner marketing strategies such as co-marketing opportunities, tailored messaging, partner events presence and digital marketing promotions that optimize for partner success, user acquisition and engagement.
- Develop and manage relationships with key partners and ensure they receive the support needed to drive mutual success.
- Work cross functionally across marketing, comms, and business development to build integrated marketing strategies.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) related to dApp ecosystem and partner marketing activities and report on performance to key stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and competitive landscape related to the crypto ecosystem players and partner marketing opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience marketing, ideally with at least 3 years of experience specifically in partner marketing or ecosystem development.
- Strong knowledge of the mobile app ecosystem, including app stores, mobile ad networks, and mobile analytics tools.
- Experience developing and executing co-marketing programs with partners to drive user acquisition and engagement.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup-like environment is a plus.
If you have the relevant experience and skills, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative team.