What we’re looking for:
We are seeking a skilled Partnerships Manager to join our team and lead the engagement and development of community-based relationships. Your main responsibility is to further augment and influence connections within the Cardano ecosystem to Cardano Foundation and other stakeholder groups. Ideal candidates will be an accomplished and dedicated individual who enjoys exploring new opportunities, connecting with others, and monitoring trends in the Cardano ecosystem for partnerships and growth opportunities. The ideal Candidate will have a proven track record within the tech startup field or blockchain and fintech industry and have an affinity to participate in digital ecosystems. As a Partnerships Manager, you’ll be a part of a team that helps refine and strengthen the operational efficiency at Cardano Foundation and assist with existing partners, accounts, and stakeholder groups.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee existing partnerships and create long-term relationships with key stakeholders to further develop the Cardano ecosystem.
- Be responsible to work with community and industry partners to make recommendations for further developments/additions to the Cardano ecosystem.
- Participate in ecosystem activities and deepen connections with community projects, teams, and individuals, to Cardano Foundation and other major entities and stakeholder groups.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on resources created by the Cardano Ecosystem and develop engagement strategies with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Continuously obtain community and market feedback to discover and develop partnership opportunities within the Cardano Ecosystem.
- Promote and create stakeholder engagement strategies and oversee projects from initial proposal to execution.
- Maintain existing and establish new communication channels with community partners; keeping them aware of upcoming changes, major milestones, and tasks.
- Work closely with existing teams at Cardano Foundation to build intelligence on open-source tools, infrastructure components, and projects which have widespread market applications.
- Work closely with colleagues to define and outline strategic impacts for current or potential effort and projects.
- Support the overall activities within the Partnership Management team, co-operating with cross-functional teams at Cardano Foundation to ensure timely and successful delivery of partnership activities.
What we look for in you:
- 2-3 Years of experience in the tech/blockchain/fintech field.
- Fluency in English and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proven experience in relationship and/or community management, business development, partnerships building, and a track record of success within both large and small organizations.
- Ability to design strategies with a strong inclination towards scalability, innovation, and user connectivity.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience within a high-performing team.
- Able to easily form good working relationships with various stakeholders.
- Understanding of general industry trends and blockchain applications.
- Blockchain passion – you listen to podcasts, watch videos, attend meetups. You keep up with the field as something that inspires you.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful with remote working conditions.
- Ability to think creatively, own issues, and excel in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to have:
- Have successfully launched a project or deployment of an application.
- A solid understanding of Cardano’s value proposition for the different stakeholder groups and technological capabilities.
- Knowledgeable of the Cardano ecosystem participants, activities, and emerging trends.
- Experience in developing full scale project plans, facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Hands-on experience in business and user intelligence.
- Experience with Open-Source project development and management.
- Proven experience with participating in and/or leading innovation workshops.
- Quick learner and the ability to see fine details and the strategic big picture.
Cardano Foundation does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Unsolicited applications will be treated as direct application regardless of the channel through which we receive them. Please get in touch with Keith D. Wyss to discuss recruitment services and do not contact Cardano Foundation employees directly.
Work at the Cardano Foundation
Cardano Foundation is striving towards a blockchain-enabled better future, based on inclusiveness and transparency. Our ambition is to build a blockchain-complete era’s global financial and social operating system. We can only achieve our goal with the best talents! We are attracting high-performing individuals who think outside the box and will take us to new heights. If you are up for unlocking opportunities and create value with relevant experience, we would love to hear from you.
– Open minded, collaborative and diverse culture with truly human values
– Equal opportunities at anytime in respectful, fair and conscious surroundings
– Learning and development opportunities to strive for your individual goals
– Referral bonus for your efforts bringing the right people into our environment
– Flexible and remote working to ensure a good work life balance where wellbeing matters
Please note, all positions at the Cardano Foundation require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.