Chainlink Labs is seeking an experienced Payroll Coordinator to join our team. As a Payroll Coordinator, you will be responsible for the collection, maintenance, and implementation of payroll changes, preparation of bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payroll processes, responding to employee and business inquiries, participating in audit processes, and supporting the payroll team on special projects as necessary. The ideal candidate will have prior payroll processing experience with multiple pay frequencies across multiple software, ideally in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you must possess a high attention to detail, technical expertise in Excel and Google Sheets, and strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ensure payroll changes and processes are completed on time with 100% accuracy.
- Work independently to keep functional payroll processes in motion, allowing the broader payroll team to focus on strategic activities.
- Provide daily support to employees and cross-functional teams with a 2-hour response time during regular business hours.
- Prior payroll processing experience with multiple pay frequencies across multiple software, ideally in a start-up or other fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with multi-state payroll and the effect of voluntary deductions as they relate to net pay.
- High attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Possesses technical expertise to include Excel and Google sheets, is familiar with various complex formulas and data variables.
- Analytical skills with the ability to apply proven methodologies to solve problems and avoid errors.
- Organizational skills as they relate to time management, data retention, and maintaining payroll deadlines.
- Communication-focused candidate who can articulate concepts well and communicate clearly and directly.
- Workday experience or other SaaS payroll.
- Experience working with contractor payments, tax notice resolution, PEO, and international payroll.
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.