The Solana Foundation’s mission is to help support and grow the Solana network and its community while driving the mass adoption of blockchain. Based in Switzerland, the Solana Foundation is working to realize a world where individuals own their data, use permissionless networks, and transfer information freely around the world.
The People Operations Lead is usually the first point of contact for all team members; they’re a fountain of information and resources. They work closely with Leadership and the Operations, Talent, and Finance teams to ensure our team’s needs are met. The ideal candidate is a strong problem-solver with the ability to work independently. They have experience working through change with high attention to detail, thoughtfully anticipate organization, and deep organizational skills.
To be successful in this role:
- Manage People Operations, day-to-day activities, and a variety of people-focused initiatives, including review cycles, comp adjustment and leveling strategies, employee engagement, and professional development.
- On and off-board team members; own and continuously improve these processes.
- Craft thoughtful internal communications to ensure that everybody’s in the know and has access to the information they need
- Coordinate and lead the charge on planning company on and offsites
- Build trusting relationships by demonstrating your understanding of confidentiality and through initiative/follow-up
- Maintain accurate employee data in our HRIS (Rippling) and various tables (using AirTable, Google Sheets)
- Thoughtfully document processes and procedures for team members to refer to at every stage of employment (using Notion and ClickUp)
- Be the primary point of contact for staff inquiries related to benefits, policies, procedures, and systems.
- Empower our team to do their best work!
- A perpetual scholar who seeks to understand your team’s needs and desires
- Willing to get creative and find resources to work through blockers
- A strong communicator and spirited collaborator
- Organized with hyper-attentiveness to detail
- An expert on support systems that facilitate engagement and performance optimization
- The “heart” of our organization, you are passionate about supporting your people
- 3+ years of relevant experience with people operations and/or human resources administration
- Experience in a startup environment and with cross-departmental collaboration is preferred (bonus points for experience in the blockchain or crypto industries
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- An informal yet professional and people-centric approach to getting things done
- Strong attention to detail and a service-oriented mindset
- The ability to work autonomously and ask questions when needed
- Proven your ability to navigate ambiguous and fast-paced environments
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Salary (DOE) + Benefits
- 100% Employer-paid health insurance (health, dental, and vision) Premium PPO plan for you and your dependents
- Life Insurance, 401k and Health/Wellness benefits
- Monthly cell phone & internet stipend
- Work from home office stipend
- Flexible vacation policy